Monday, July 28, 2014

Captain America Wing Hair Clips

I didn't like Captain America before the movie Captain America: The First Avenger.  I didn't see him all that often, which honestly may have been part of the problem.  He was really only around in my childhood when he guest starred on Spider-Man, the mediocre Spiderman animated series that was on when I was a child.


Whenever Captain America was around he was just really boring.  What I remember most was that the Black Cat was exposed to the same Super Soldier Serum that Captain America was in that series.  In my head he just seemed like a goody two shoe male version of one of my favorite characters in that series.  Before you get mad at me you have to remember in my childhood canon Black Cat came first, because I knew about her first, and that I was like 7.

Cue the new movies, which made fun of Captain America's origin story and put in the forefront that Captain America was in fact a form of propaganda.  Then they hooked him up with top quality writers who made his story very compelling, unfortunately lacking female characters, but compelling none the less.



So therefore this week I made something specifically honoring the Captain America from the new movies.  Captain America Hair Clips so that you can express your pride whenever you want.  For the project you will need the pattern below.


If you haven't yet, check out the video I made to show you exactly how I made them.




No comments:

Post a Comment