Sunday, August 17, 2014

Changing the Schedule

For those that don't know I got a job working at Instructables.com  They so far have been amazing employers who have given wonderful feedback to ensure I can properly do my job.

The one down side, and it's not a big one, is that they are having me work Saturday-Tuesday.  This is not a problem except they are 8 hour days.  The day I have normally been uploading my videos is on Sunday, right in the middle.  I tried to do it this week but unfortunately I just couldn't find the time to finish editing my video.  Therefore I am changing the uploading schedule to wednesday, and the blog schedule to wednesday and saturday.

Sorry for the late video, but my schedule changed and there's not much I can do about it but adapt.  Hopefully you'll adapt with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment